This key role is responsible for managing and maintaining all of the systems that house and process personnel data in an efficient, up to date, accurate and secure manner. This role is also responsible for leading continuous improvement, and accurate reporting efforts related to the overall business and Shared Services including but not limited to: workflow, business processes, increasing effectiveness of services to customers, and managing projects as assigned.
• 3+ years of finance, payroll, accounting or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of coding and reporting writing to quickly produce accurate reports
• Experience with Ultimate Software and Kronos required
• High level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel for automating reporting, processing large volume data and interfacing with corporate reporting systems
• Ability to partner and facilitate meetings with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills interacting with various levels of the organization
• Ability to perform analysis of business information and identify trends
• Ability to manage and execute multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
• High level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy of business reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
Works in a normal office environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, see, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. The noise level in the office is quiet.