|· Effectively communicates verbally and written with Team Members, Management, Customers & Vendors and ensures compliance to this.|
|· Works respectfully with all team members to ensure the Safety, Quality, production and support of our products and goals on a daily basis.|
|· Ensure proper staff coordination and communication.|
|· Actively participates in special projects or tasks when necessary.|
|· Actively participates in department/shift/team meetings and is involved with suggestions of improvement/resolutions & follow-up to employees.|
|· Match packing slips with purchase orders and complete necessary information.|
|· Tag all incoming ingredient with raw material number, purchase order number and date skid. Coordinate receiving personnel|
|to unload and store accepted items.|
|· Resolve discrepancies between purchasing and accounts payable.|
|· Help maintain correct inventories (cycle counts).|
|· Responsible for label inventories.|
|· Receiving, shipping & distribution of UPS, Federal Express, etc. and maintain carrier information.|
|· Maintain purchase orders and resolve associated problems.|
|· Receiving for all departments (purchase orders for plant).|
|· 2 years warehouse administrative experience in a manufacturing environment required, preferably food-related industry.|
|· Working knowledge of shipping, receiving, warehouse and material handling operations, methods and practices.|
|· Demonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential information and situations and manage correspondence.|
|· Strong organizational abilities, capable of multi-tasking.|
|· Working knowledge of computer warehouse systems in manufacturing .|
|· Ability to read & interpret written & verbal direction while working in a safe, effective & productive manner within a fast paced environment.|
|· High School Diploma or GED required.|
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed