The IT Enterprise Architect will coordinate the application selection, development and integration for Marzetti. This position will support internal and external teams to develop IT Application and Integration strategies, understand requirements, architecting, designing and developing integrations, solutions and deployments. The candidate will participate in the ERP initiative, Integration and Business Analytics as well as other IT tool selection processes. They will play a key role on teams to support Marzetti wide IT Application strategy and support.
• Responsible for envisioning, owning, executing and maintaining the application roadmap for the company.
• Developing high level frameworks that align an organization’s IT application stack and infrastructure with business processes/data to improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations.
• Coordinate between business leaders, IT leaders and PMO to socialize and advocate for the application roadmap.
• Responsible for analyzing, architecting, estimating implementation costs and timing and provides leadership for software selection for an integrated systems environment.
• Mapping the relationships between information systems components (i.e., end users, business processes, applications, data, IT platform hardware/software and networks.)
• Identifying key interactions and dependencies across separate systems and platforms
• Provide technical leadership to the application teams by providing architecture and design recommendations for new modules and packages to improve system efficiency, resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication and other distributed data issues.
• Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives
• Responsible for developing and maintaining systems and integration architecture standards.
• Work with all IT teams to architect and deploy business solutions that support full utilization of all third party integrated systems based on multiple technology platforms.
• Ensure IT application design and integration documentation is maintained and improved over time.
• Design for optimal systems utilization and performance.
• Liaison to third party Software and Applications providers for understanding of the providers Application Roadmap and Release schedules in order to coordinate internal acceptance plans for releases.
• Determine scope of middleware/integration/SOA layer. Responsible for evaluation, selection and maintenance of middleware and integration platforms.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Works in a normal office environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, see, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. The noise level in the office is quiet. Occasional travel to plants or meetings is required.