The Assistant Territory Sales Manager is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving natural foods company positioned for significant growth. We’re looking for a person who believes food should taste amazing and be nutritious too, as that’s what we’re all about at Angelic Bakehouse!
The ideal candidate is a person who will thrive in the fast paced and ever-changing world of grocery retail, CPG sales, in-store sampling and Costco roadshows. Your ability to improve the retail experience in store, assist in driving sales and desire to engage, educate and excite consumers is how we measure success.
This role will report to the Territory Sales Manager and support the Event Marketing Manager for Costco roadshows and select consumer events. Under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager you’ll assist in developing and delivering sales results within the defined region. There is potential growth towards becoming a Territory Sales Manager yourself as our company grows.
One position will be located in the greater Minneapolis, MN area and one in the greater Chicago, IL area. ENTRY LEVEL
• 70% serving as a demo rep / sales representative interacting directly with customers; 30% partnering with in store retail management and handling in store sales activities.
• Typically a 40 hour work week including hours on weeknight evenings and weekends with flex time during the traditional work week.
• Willing to work hard and have fun while treating customers with excellent service.
• Conduct product demos in grocery stores passionately educating consumers about the nutritional benefits of our products including sprouted grains, the special attributes of our brand and create samples for direct product trial.
• Ability to build fast relationships working with retail store management to insure shelves are stocked, inventory is available and any POP/POS/Product Merchandise are properly in place. Report any retail management feedback to the Territory Sales Manager.
• Lead Costco Roadshows directly selling product to customers. Insure the Angelic team, store management, event promotion and product inventory are all in place to maximize this critical sales opportunity that can lead to additional in-store shelf placement for Angelic.
• Assist in the growth of the Angelic Bakehouse brand through increased store sales.
• Serve as the face of the company educating consumers and actively converting customers to the Angelic brand.
• Monitor and report on market and competitive activities.
• Work with the Territory Sales Manager to analyze territory sales performance and develop strategic business plans to support growth.
• Overnight travel.
• Work consumer facing events such as trade shows, experiential events or farmers markets that may result in a longer than normal work day.
Assistant Territory Sales Managers hours of work and locations can vary.
One position will be located in the greater Minneapolis, MN area and one in the greater Chicago, IL area.