Set up and maintain system to monitor all maintenance parts. Set up min/max system to keep maintenance parts stocked. Organize parts room (including 5’s) for optimum usage.
· Ability to recognize various mechanical parts and components, such as gears, sprockets, bearings and pulleys.
· Maintaining stock levels by doing ongoing physical cycle counts.
· Establish min/max system for keeping parts in stock.
· Issue parts and request reorder as needed.
· Stock the parts received and do appropriate paper work
· Maintains a clean, organized working environment at all times.
· Perform regular inventory counts and adjusts inventory records as necessary.
· Keeps all shelves and cabinets clean and labeled and/or bar coded.
· Organize spare parts to ensure that stock is easily identifiable and accessible.
· Place orders for parts as needed.
· Ensures compliance to quality, food safety and HAACP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
· Some weekend work might be required.
· Performs other duties / responsibilities as assigned by management.
· High school graduate or equivalent; associates degree preferred.
· Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts.
· Understand basic fundamentals of inventory control systems.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
· Initiative to research parts from various sources.
· Self-managed and directed with strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work schedule.
· Basic Math skills required.
· Good writing and documentation skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software and basic office equipment.
· Well developed interpersonal, communication and organization skills.