You know our products, you have probably purchased many!! Join the company leading the way in consumer-packaged goods…T. Marzetti Company!!
When you join the T. Marzetti Company, you’re joining a trustworthy and proud organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. In our plants, you’ll have an opportunity to work for an industry leader in consumer-packaged goods.
With our company, you get work life balance, inviting and fun culture, attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, career opportunities, and more. NOW is the time to join The Better Food Company!!
The System Administrator position will provide support to the T. Marzetti Company IT operational environment that delivers business and end user systems
· Manages the Cloud Infrastructure necessary to support the project and operations of the ERP applications.
· Maintain and manage server operating systems (OS) (including regular Windows patching review, impact assessment, and implementation); Install server hardware.
· Build and upgrade servers and OS.
· Manage Active Directory in its entirety (Architecture, Deployment, Migrations, Administration, and Management)
· Adhere to change, incident and problem management policies and processes.
· Monitor server and OS performance.
· Azure Cloud Hosting
· SAP Hosting
· Manage server hardware and software assets.
· Perform Daily, Weekly, Monthly Health Assessments.
· Perform Administration and Management of the Exchange Email Environment.
· Administer Mobile Device Management solution.
· Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the Cloud environment performance and availability and takes preventative measures
· Perform Internet Content filtering administration.
· Perform Compliance Audits for Servers.
· Administer File Security and Distributed File System.
· Perform Software Testing on Servers.
· Plan for Server Migrations.
· Manage Print Services.
· Write documentation for changes and new solutions.
· Manage Windows Group Policies.
· Manage Backups.
· Assist with DR Testing and Validation.
· Collaborate with Operations and Applications teams to provide comprehensive and robust business solutions.
· Participate in a 24x7x365 On-Call Rotation.
· Strong understanding of the Azure Cloud Platform
· Knowledge of SAP BASIS/Infrastructure
· Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot Cloud infrastructure performance, identity, security and access landing zones.
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design, planning and operations.
· Bachelor's degree with 5 years’ experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Working knowledge and experience with Wintel operating systems (Windows Server 2008 and 2012)
· Knowledge of VPN and access methods
· Working knowledge and proven experience with Active Directory (2008 and above) and Exchange (2010 and above) – Microsoft Certification preferred
· Thorough understanding and administration skills in Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating System Environments
· Cloud native monitoring and Azure Log analytics experience
· Advanced PowerShell and Linux Bash scripting and automation experience and development
· Azure Cloud Hosting Certified (preferred)
· SAP Administration and Configuration Management (preferred)
· Working knowledge and experience with scripting (VB/PowerShell and/or PERL)
· Independently maintain technical knowledge and remain current on emerging technologies
· Must be flexible and demonstrate initiative
· Must be part of a 24x7 on-call rotation
Works in a normal office environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, see, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. The noise level in the office is quiet. Some travel to plant and company locations is required. Overtime or irregular hours are required to meet extreme workloads and regularly-imposed deadlines. There are frequent interruptions to handle special requests and emergencies.