|Combines liquid and granular ingredients according to recipe for producing sauces and dressings. Operates mixing equipment, pumps, mills and valves as required to maintain a required production schedule efficiently and accurately.|
- Loads filler with appropriate product lids, cups, and box labels as required by production and packaging of product.
- Operates filler and production line as appropriate.
- Reads scales and performs arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately.
- Provides product samples to lab according to defined requirements.
- Ensures that proper weights and metal detector checks are made.
- Monitors proper time and temperature requirements.
- Cleans and rinses equipment according to specified procedures.
- Completes all required daily documentation and reporting for equipment, supplies, and products.
- Maintains company standards for cleanliness, food safety and productivity in the processing area.
- Provides support for the production supervisor in maintaining continuous production
- Basic mechanical aptitude and math skills are required.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow detailed directions and to understand time, temperature, and weight measurements.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team.
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe working area.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed