Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor. Rack bread or roll products in accordance with all established facility GMPs, to produce each product in accordance with the quality parameters established for that product. Identify and remove product which fails to meet the quality standard for the product being produced, place non-conforming product in the appropriate container. Communicate with supervisor, moulder operator, maintenance personnel, and floor persons as required regarding the conditions of the dough, board pattern, cornmeal coverage, and any problems noted with the equipment. Maintain area and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition. Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
1) Physical demands such as:
a) Repetitive lifting of peelboards loaded with product at a rate of 10 – 16 boards per minute. Weight of board and product does not exceed 15 lbs.
b) Repetitive reaching and stretching
c) Rolling or pushing full bread or roll racks.
d) Able to stand in one place for entire 8 hour shift.
e) Keeping work area clean and orderly in keeping with the Employee Area Acceptance Program.
2) Applicant must demonstrate their ability to maintain production pace while removing product which fails to meet quality standards and without causing disruption to product on the boards or waste due to poor handling or negligence.
3) Performs all other jobs as assigned.
1. Maintain a safe work area
2. Follow safety procedures
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding dough conditions and mechanical problems.
2. Must show up on time and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30 minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
5. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements with or without accommodation.
6. Basic math skills
7. Basic mechanical apptitude