T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor. Monitor product to ensure that it meets each individual specification; communicate with the supervisor regarding any concerns, (quality, mechanical or safety). Take appropriate corrective actions to ensure product meets dimensional specifications when necessary. Work well with other employees and supervisors to ensure the efficiency of the operation at all times. Perform all required cleanup duties as required (Employee Area Acceptance), without having to be directed to such tasks.
1) Moulds a variety of breads, rolls and breadsticks to appropriate length in accordance with specifications for each product.
a) Must have the ability and knowledge to understand instructions and underlying principles.
b) Ability and knowledge to follow instructions.
c) Ability to measure bread and determine conformity to dimensional specification for each product.
d) Understand and take appropriate corrective actions when product does not meet specification.
e) Placement, removal and cleaning of pressure board(s) as required allowing for proper moulding.
f) Set sheeter rollers appropriately to allow for proper sheeting of product without tearing or jams.
g) Set board pattern to conform to specification for each product.
h) Communicate with divider operator and mixer as to variations noted with dough relevant to being able to maintain proper dimensional specification. These would include but are not limited to; dough tightness, temperature and weight.
2) Physical demands such as:
a) Constant bending and lifting of loaded peelboards to place neatly and gently in proofing rack.
b) Maintain smooth even motions while racking to minimize disruption of product on the peel board.
c) Rack from top to bottom at all times in compliance with facility Good Manufacturing Practices.
d) Return loaded peel board carts to the moulder area from the oven without assistance.
e) Keeping work area clean and orderly in keeping with the Employee Area Acceptance Program.
3) Applicant must be able to demonstrate their ability to perform the above tasks, and maintain production pace to qualify for the position.
4) Performs all other jobs as assigned.
Must be Able to Work Sunday-Friday 4:45pm-12:45am
1. Maintain a safe work area
2. Follow safety procedures
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding production requirements, condition of divided, mixed and moulded product, and any mechanical concerns.
2. Must show up on time and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30-minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (stacked peelboards).
5. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements without accommodation.
6. Ability to work independently and with others and remain productive at all times.
T. Marzetti, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.