T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor. Rack bread or roll products in accordance with all established facility GMPs, to produce each product in accordance with the quality parameters established for that product. Identify and remove product which fails to meet the quality standard for the product being produced, place non-conforming product in the appropriate container. Communicate with supervisor, moulder operator, maintenance personnel, and floor persons as required regarding the conditions of the dough, board pattern, cornmeal coverage, and any problems noted with the equipment. Maintain area and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition. Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
1) Physical demands such as:
a) Repetitive lifting of peelboards loaded with product at a rate of 10 – 16 boards per minute. Weight of board and product does not exceed 15 lbs.
b) Repetitive reaching and stretching
c) Rolling or pushing full bread or roll racks.
d) Able to stand in one place for entire 8 hour shift.
e) Keeping work area clean and orderly in keeping with the Employee Area Acceptance Program.
2) Applicant must demonstrate their ability to maintain production pace while removing product which fails to meet quality standards and without causing disruption to product on the boards or waste due to poor handling or negligence.
3) Performs all other jobs as assigned.
Must be Able to Work Sunday-Friday 4:45pm - 12:45am
1. Maintain a safe work area
2. Follow safety procedures
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding dough conditions and mechanical problems.
2. Must show up on time and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30 minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
5. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements with or without accommodation.
6. Basic math skills
7. Basic mechanical apptitude
T. Marzetti, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.