T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
Monitor accuracy of all paperwork, allocation, pallet integrity, and ingredients. Must possess adequate mathematical aptitude in order to keep accurate inventory records and maintain allocation program. Must have the ability, and be fully trained and licensed, to drive a sit-down tow motor. Work well with other employees and supervisors to ensure the efficiency of the operation at all times. Perform all required cleanup duties as required (Employee Area Acceptance), without having to be directed to such tasks. Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor/lead person.
1) Allocation of all goods, packaging and inventory control of all products in the building. Loading trucks
a) Must have the ability and knowledge to operate and safely maneuver a sit-down tow motor, electric hand jack and pallet jack.
b) Ability and knowledge to follow instructions.
c) Accurately record all inbound/outbound transactions with warehouses and trucks.
d) Accurately maintain allocation log of all packaging and ingredients allocated to production areas.
e) Monitor inventory levels of packaging and raw materials.
f) Placement, removal of all pallets of finished goods in a timely manner.
g) Knowledge of all packaging materials and ingredients used in production of all products.
h) Must perform daily inspection of tow motor before operating the tow motor.
i) Must be able to correctly identify pallet requirements
j) Keep all pallets off of the white inspection lines.
k) Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and lead person.
l) Monitor freezer and retarder temperatures
2) Physical demands such as:
a) Constant getting on and off of tow motor.
b) Constant pushing and pulling of loaded pallets. (approx. actual weight 800 lbs)
c) Repeated lifting of 45-75 pounds.
d) Inspection and repetitive lifting of empty pallets. (45 lbs.)
e) Pulling of dock plate chain and placing dock plate into trailers. (75-125lbs)
f) Constant temperature changes between 20° - 100°
g) Keeping work area clean and orderly in keeping with the Employee Area Acceptance Program.
3) Applicant must be able to demonstrate their ability to perform the above tasks, and maintain production pace in a challenging and changing environment to qualify for the position.
4) Perform all other jobs as assigned.
Must be Able to Work 8:00pm-4:00am 6 Days per Week
1. Maintain a safe work area.
2. Follow safety procedures.
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions.
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
5. Comply with all tow motor guidelines.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding shipping dept. requirements
2. Must be on time for your scheduled shift and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30-minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift 45-75 pounds repeatedly.
5. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements without accommodation.
6. Ability to work independently and with others and remain productive at all times.
T. Marzetti, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.