T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
The Replenishment Coordinator will drive planning, forecasting, inventory management, and replenishment through the entire supply chain on a selected portion of items. This role will lead the customer supply chain relationship, influence their forecast, communicate and adjust plans as needed. They will be utilizing internal and external systems to analyze data trends to support the business planning and execution processes. They will need a solid understanding of the customer’s systems, strong analytical capabilities of future/historical replenishment, sales, inventories to drive forecast accuracy. This role will also be responsible for internal contacts including, Brand Marketing, Demand Planning, Transportation, Warehousing and several other functions.
· Customer KPI ownership including in-stocks, fill rate, on-time deliveries, warehouse and customer inventory levels
· Understanding of customer system (Retail Link) to align replenishment opportunities
· Communicate customer forecast and inventory targets to the Demand Planning team
· Communicate any forecast issues to the customer
· Process weekly EDI orders
· Works with Sales team on ad hoc data analysis
· Work with the inventory deployment team on changes that affect warehouse deployment
· Update and maintain customer data files
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Accurate data entry skills
· Detail oriented
· Customer service mindset
· Ability to organize multiple tasks
· Must maintain confidential information
· Understand the importance of being a team player
Works in a normal office environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, see, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. The noise level in the office is quiet. Occasional travel to distribution facilities may be required.
At T. Marzetti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for everyone. We strongly encourage veterans, women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.