T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
Perform inspection and a variety of packing duties required for all products produced at New York Frozen Foods. This includes but is not limited to, slotting of bread, indexing of bread (bagged or not), stacking of bread slices, packing finished product in cases, stacking of finished cases on pallets, feeding of bread slices; check weighing of finished cases, area cleanup as required by the supervisor and in keeping with the NYFF Employee Area Acceptance Program. Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor.
1) Reaching, bending, stretching as required to lift, handle, and or inspect product.
2) Maintain production pace.
3) Understand product specifications for product being packed, inform supervisor of deviations from those specifications.
4) Monitor function of equipment to which you work in proximity, make supervisor aware of any concerns regarding its function or safety.
5) Lifting as required up to 15 lbs to a height of 72”.
6) Function in close quarters as a member of a team.
1. Maintain a safe work area
2. Follow safety procedures
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding production requirements, condition of baked product and any mechanical concerns.
2. Must show up on time and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30-minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds to a height of approx. 72”.
5. Perform a variety of bending, stretching and twisting motions as required for the pack line to which you are assigned.
6. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements without accommodation.
7. Ability to work independently and with others and remain productive at all times.
At T. Marzetti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for everyone. We strongly encourage veterans, women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.