T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
The high volume Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting in partnership with hiring managers, HR and senior management for open positions within the company.
We are looking for a recruiting professional that is looking for balance and work life effectiveness. The role will typically require 40 hours per week with the added flexibility of splitting time on other shifts as needed.
· Builds recruitment strategy for each prospective role which guides critical outcomes and timelines
· Partners with hiring managers to identify, evaluate required responsibilities, knowledge, and competencies regarding job requirements.
· Partners with hiring manager providing consultative and advisory recruiting strategy including market trends, candidate assessments, candidate challenges, timelines, interview schedules/conflicts, etc.
· Partners with internal HR Partner to identify appropriate salary for the position(s).
· Ensures all proper requisition forms have been completed and approved before position is filled.
· Posts positions on preapproved recruiting sites.
· Provides continuous networking with internal and external sources to identify potential candidates.
· Reviews resumes, interviews (via phone and/or one-on-one), identifies whether candidates meet requirements, schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers, facilitates debriefs on candidates, conducts reference and background checks.
· Consults/advises hiring manager(s), Human Resources, and candidates regularly on the status of the open position.
· Acts as liaison with employment agencies and assigns new hire contingents to appropriate temporary hiring agencies.
· Processes and provides on-boarding information.
· Ensures all critical paperwork is provided and completed through the recruitment lifecycle
· As needed, assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions that identify the duties and responsibilities, education, experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully complete the job.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience recruiting for high volume and unique positions.
· Previous experience in multi-site recruiting environment preferred.
· Previous experience recruiting within the Consumer-Packaged Goods or Food Industry preferred
· Previous experience recruiting within the Manufacturing industry preferred.
· iCIMS ATS experience preferred
At T. Marzetti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for everyone. We strongly encourage veterans, women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.