Looking for PT Yard Jockey - starting rate at $26.00; Must have CDL-A license.
· Support General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Défense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
· Must maintain a valid CDL-Class A driver’s license at all times
· Assist the Warehouse Manager
· Must pass company forklift training and maintain certification
· Fill transfers for both buildings 6 & 7
· Receive all deliveries
· Hook up and monitor all flour deliveries
· Keep all warehouse locations clean and organized
· When necessary assist building 7 with breaks on the forklift
· Receive all purchase orders in Bakers Dozen
· Create transfers in Bakers Dozen
· Produce Bills of Lading – using a computer - for building 7 in the Marzetti system
· Report any damage to the building or product immediately
· Inspect equipment on a regular basis
· Report issues including product safety and quality to Supervisor immediately
· Responsible for filling out paperwork correctly
· Responsible for maintaining a clean work area
· Inspect equipment before each use and report any problems to the Warehouse Supervisor
· Operate equipment in a safe manner, adhering to required methods of use as explained during training
· Maintain building security by keeping doors closed/locked at all times
· Cleaning/housekeeping will be done when assigned or when no other work is available
· Know where emergency STOP and START/STOP buttons are located
· When necessary, wear gloves while handling product
· Follow all company’s GMP procedures
· Perform all special requests by the Warehouse Manager
Perform warehouse functions required with an inventory software program
Must maintain a valid CDL-Class A driver’s license at all times
Work requires some physical strain such as long periods of standing, bending, climbing and lifting overhead. Must be able to lift approximately 35 pounds.
Working around power equipment, slippery floors and dusty areas. Very hot conditions during summer seasons. Protective clothing such as uniform, slip resistant shoes and gloves may be required.