T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Flatout®, Angelic Bakehouse®, and Bantam Bagels®, in addition to exclusive license agreements for Olive Garden® dressings, Chick-fil-A® sauces and Buffalo Wild Wings® sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
At T. Marzetti, our mission is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior service and value for our customers.
Cleans and sanitizes the entire processing and packaging area and all production machinery used in any given workday and down days. To ensure the entire plant is kept in a clean and neat condition.
1. Must work the weekly down day every Saturday 12:15am through 10:00 am, hours may be adjusted as needed.
Must be Able to Work 5 Days 3:00pm-11:00pm in addition to the Weekly Down Day on Saturdays.
2. Correctly washes and sanitizes all processing equipment, pumps, and transfer lines, mixers, molding equipment, ovens, silos, and other such production equipment.
2. Cleans entire processing work areas including tables, conveyors, floors, walls, overheads, air hoses and dust collectors, air and electric drops, scales, and wall-mounted items such as fire extinguishers, sinks, soap and paper towel dispensers.
3. Empties and cleans all trash receptacles in production and warehouse areas.
4. Keep all production floors clean from product.
5. Empties and cleans bread modules as required.
6. Operate hydraulic compactor equipment.
7. Washes plastic curtains in processing rooms and production areas.
8. Bales residual corrugated.
9. Follows master sanitation schedule as instructed by supervisor.
10. Cleans all restroom and lunchroom facilities.
11. Cleans all floors by using floor scrubbers, vacuums and mops.
12. Cleans up debris and refuse from exterior of plant.
13. Adheres to company policies, procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Sanitation Operating Procedure, Lockout/Tagout Procedures and other safety policies.
14. Maintains a quality-oriented attitude in the workplace.
15. Works in a safe and accident-free manner.
16. Performs all other jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
1. Maintain a safe work area.
2. Follow safety procedures.
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions.
4. Use Good Manufacturing Practices.
5. Must be prompt and willing to work overtime as required. Weekend availability is required.
6. The use of Personal Protective Equipment is required.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor.
2. Repeated heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) is involved.
3. Pushing and pulling up to 1,000 pound modules using a Pallet Jack.
4. Need to be able to work in a hot environment.
5. Must be able to work above ground at heights up to 20’.
6. Must work in an industrial environment and handle sanitizing chemicals and non-toxic food products.
7. Handling of chemicals during cleaning may be required.
8. Must be able to read and comprehend instruction sheets provided with cleaning chemicals.
9. Training in forklift and pallet jack operation helpful.
10. Mechanical ability is required.
11. Must be able to perform the essential job requirement without accommodation.
12. Operation of motorized lifts is required.
At T. Marzetti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for everyone. We strongly encourage veterans, women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.