The Strategy/Analytics Group looks for signals both inside and outside the company that could indicate threats to continued success or opportunities to grow the business and increase market share. Makes projections based on current trends and future expectations and sets the strategic goals for the company. Working with the rest of the management team, the Strategy/Analytics group ensures action and resource requirements are properly aligned to allow for those goals to be met, and then inspires others to achieve them. This team continuously monitors company and market performance to determine if strategies need to be adjusted or new strategies should be introduced.
The Manager of Analytics will support the evolving Analytics and Revenue Growth Management team in the group with the following primary functions:
The Manager of Analytics will also have these secondary functions:
(1) Ensures Accountability Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
(2) Action Oriented Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
(21) Builds Networks Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside of the organization
(36) Instills Trust Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
(7) Communicates Effectively Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
(5) Business Insights Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
(8) Manages Complexity Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Works in a normal office environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, see, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. Some travel to plant or vendor locations is required. The noise level in the office is quiet.